- We sell and service the following items:
- Speedometer heads
- Speedometer cable and housing in steel and brass, all diameters
- Ratio box adapters to correct speedometer reading when changing rear end ratios, tire size, overdrive, etc.
- New old stock (NOS) odometers, pointers, gears, etc. for the 30s, 40s and 50s cars to make your speedometer look and function like new
- Service electric speedometers or electric tachometers
- Service other gauges such as ammeters, fuel, oil, or temperature.
- Service 6-volt to 12-volt conversion
- Bill’s Speedometer Shop is full-service, servicing all American-made speedometers from 1900-1984. All speedometers are fully disassembled and parts are inspected. All worn or broken parts are replaced and the speedometer head is then lubed and reassembled. The head is then tested and calibrated. We service the following brands:
- Stewart (Stewart & Clark)
- Stewart Warner
- Van Sicklen
- Warner Instrument